Discovering the most beautiful slopes of Cortina and the Dolomiti Superski area
save by booking online
Accompanied by a teacher, the trips take up a full day, leaving Cortina at 8:30 a.m. and returning in the evening;
Transportation by school buses is included in the price. Purchase of a Dolomiti Superski ski pass is recommended. Minimum level required INTERMEDIATE (blue and red tracks)
There will be a choice of:
- Cortina ski tour: exploring the stunning slopes of the Cortina d’Ampezzo ski resort.
- Sella Ronda or Tour of the Passes: starting from S.Cassiano skiing around the Sella group and crossing the Campolongo, Gardena, Pordoi and Sella passes in a carousel of slopes all linked together.
- Great War Tour “100 Years 1915-18”: On the trail of history, following what was the front line during World War I,with the opportunity to see emplacements, trenches and fortifications built by the Austro-Hungarian and Italian armies and visit museums.
- Upper Pusteria tour: On the connected slopes of the ski areas of Monte Elmo, Croda Rossa, and over the Monte Croce pass to the slopes of the upper Comelico Valley
- Plan de Corones on the slopes of one of the most important and famous ski areas of Dolomiti Superski
- …and again Marmolada, Val Badia